LG’s expected to have a solid outing at IFA in Berlin next week, and they’ve started the excruciating, unbearable teasing. A new site has been set up to tease a smartphone that has a Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, a quad-core chipset said to be unrivaled in the current space of mobile computing.
The timing is notable because LG is rumored to be unleashing a very powerful device at their upcoming showing in Berlin at IFA. It’s the LG Optimus G and it’s said to be coming with a quad-core S4 processor by Qualcomm, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, and more.
We sure do believe they are teasing that device, but only time will tell what they’re really coming to market with. Regardless, it’s sure to be a beast based on knowledge of the processor alone. We’ll see if LG can win some market share back with this device when they head to Germany next week.
- Official: LG bootloader unlock solution coming soon
- LG Optimus G getting KitKat this summer
- LG plans New York City event for August 7th,
- AT&T’s LG Optimus G seeing update
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G