Earlier today rumors emerged that the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q was undergoing a name change to Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G, though at the time the new moniker was merely rumor with no substantial evidence to back it up. Just a few hours later we now have as close to a confirmation as possible without an official announcement. In a newly leaked set of training documents the phone is referred to by the Relay 4G name while giving us a fresh rundown on the devices specs.
The device formerly known as the Blaze Q will feature a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4.0-inch display, NFC capabilities, and of course a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. The phone was originally thought to be planned for release this week, but the device now appears delayed. Whether the name change is the reason or not we can’t say.
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.