T-Mobile was rumored to launch the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q yesterday, but as we have all figured out that never came to fruition. It seems we have a new name to attach to the device, though, as TmoNews is reporting that T-Mobile will market it as the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G.
The original name did well to pay homage to the device’s slide-out QWERTY keyboard, but we can see why T-Mobile isn’t too fond of such a name in favor of one that allows them to market their “4G” network.
Marketing aside, the device is definitely expected to stay the same physically with its 4 inch 720p display (367ppi), 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and more. It’s definitely quite the looker for someone who is not ready to bow out of the QWERTY game, but it’s hard to get too excited without an official date. We’re waiting, T-Mo!
- Spigen already has a Galaxy S6 cases, phone i
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.