Two rumors surrounding the long-in-gestation Motorola DROID RAZR HD have surfaced today calling into question past information gleaned about the device. For quite some time it has been believed that the phone would launch with a 13MP camera, but now sources speaking PhoneArena claim that the Droid RAZR HD’s image sensor will max out at 8MP. They also reveal that the phone’s battery won’t be quite as large as the Droid RAZR MAXX’s, and that a MAXX edition of the Droid RAZR HD is currently not planned. A battery capacity of 2530mAh was given.
Also confirmed was the presence of a Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor clocked to 1.5GHz, a 4.6-inch HD display with ColorBoost, and microSD support. All signs still point to an October/November launch with Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system out of the box.
- KitKat rollout for Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M
- Motorola commits to bringing KitKat for DROID
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Bootloader unlock method found for several Mo
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR HD