Samsung promised to correct problems with the Samsung Galaxy Pebble Blue finish in a timely manner to reduce shipping delays and deliver plenty of stock to smartphone-hungry consumers. Most commentators didn’t think Sammy would be able to pull it off as quickly as they were quoting, but lo and behold some European retailers are receiving stock of the Pebble Blue GS3 to bolster their supply alongside the Marble White variant.
The Dutch branch of Carphone Warehouse, The Phone House, is listing the blue GS3 as available on their site. Other retailers reporting initial shipments of the color variant include Coolblue and Castle Telecom. Pre-order customers will be first in line to claim the phones. Stock is expected to trickle in slowly as Samsung continues to address the problem. Those waiting it out may have to give in and buy the white version if they are not the type to practice patience.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3