Yes, the U.S. customs delay kept America from getting their hands on the HTC One X by its original launch date, but now that the mess has been cleaned up we have good news. AT&T has set a new release date of June 10th for the phone that has slowly slipped from our minds thanks to the aforementioned delay and the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S III. But that shouldn’t stop you from considering the One X as your next device. Check out our full review as a refresher. The One X earned the highest of praise from us. As originally planned, the phone will be available for $200 on a new two-year contract.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X