It turns out that a few people who purchased the HTC One X LTE faced issues with WiFi connectivity and speed. HTC moved quickly to post this statement:
“In regards to the wifi issue your running into, this is currently an issue that has been brought to our attention and we are actively working on a fix for this. We don’t have an ETA on the release of the fix yet, but we do have a work around in the meanwhile of toggling the wifi connection on the phone for a few seconds then toggling it back on. This will reset the connection from the phone to the Wifi, make it grab a new address and it should work for a while.”
Soon enough, the bug was taken care of, and our friends over at BriefMobile also managed to get their hands on the update file. You can download it from their site over here.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X