There has been little chatter among early adopters in regards to battery performance issues with the HTC One S, but that isn’t stopping T-Mobile and HTC. The pair is pre-emptively prepping an update for the newly released handset that should address excessive battery drain occurring during WiFi calling.
WiFi calling is one of the few unique features T-Mobile has to entice customers considering their carrier options, so addressing any possible drawbacks to the service is high on the totem pole. There is no expected delivery date for the patch, but given the expediency shown in jumping on top of the reported issue we expect it won’t be too long.
- HTC One S wont be updated to Android 4.2.2 or
- HTC One S receiving software update to improv
- T-Mobile HTC One S finally gets Jelly Bean
- HTC Sense 5 headed to global One X, One X+, O
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S