CyanogenMod’s latest Ice Cream Sandwich flavor has made its way to the LG Optimus LTE and its AT&T-branded brethren the LG Nitro HD. Before we get too excited, the CyanogenMod 9 release is only a nightly build. It will lack some of the polish of a finished build and may host the occasional bug or two, but for those owners of the LTE handset with an HD display itching to get a look at what arguably the most popular custom ROM will look like in its Android 4.0 incarnation here’s the chance. The Optimus LTE/Nitro HD certainly has the stuff to make it happen.
If you fancy yourself a trailblazer head on over to the CyanogenMod link below for all the details and a download link. For those less inclined, hold tight for a final build to come down the pipeline, though there is no telling how long you could be waiting.
- Samsung home-screen patent
- HTC One M9 pictures leaked
- Apple's big Q1 2015 results
- HTC One M8 gets Lollipop
- Check out the LG Optimus LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Nitro HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Nitro HD, LG Optimus LTE