CyanogenMod’s latest Ice Cream Sandwich flavor has made its way to the LG Optimus LTE and its AT&T-branded brethren the LG Nitro HD. Before we get too excited, the CyanogenMod 9 release is only a nightly build. It will lack some of the polish of a finished build and may host the occasional bug or two, but for those owners of the LTE handset with an HD display itching to get a look at what arguably the most popular custom ROM will look like in its Android 4.0 incarnation here’s the chance. The Optimus LTE/Nitro HD certainly has the stuff to make it happen.
If you fancy yourself a trailblazer head on over to the CyanogenMod link below for all the details and a download link. For those less inclined, hold tight for a final build to come down the pipeline, though there is no telling how long you could be waiting.
- LG Singapore confirms ICS upgrades for Optimu
- LG Nitro HD to get Ice Cream Sandwich July 31
- TELUS updates list of devices soon to get And
- Korean LG Optimus LTE now getting Android 4.0
- Check out the LG Optimus LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Nitro HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.