The HTC Endeavor has gone by quite a few names since it was first rumored as the quad-core Edge. We can add one more potential name to the list. Though it was suggested that the phone would launch as the HTC Supreme, PocektNow is reporting that the device could actually see retail branding under the name HTC One X (the ‘X’ being written as a superscript to the One). A Danish URL corresponding with the name has already been registered by an HTC subcontractor.
Given multiple potential markets for the new device said to feature a 4.7-inch display, Tegra 3 processor, and 8MP camera, there is a chance we could still see it hit certain carriers as the Supreme. The Ice Cream Sandwich handset is expected to be showcased at Mobile World Congress at the end of the month.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC Edge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Edge, HTC Endeavor, HTC One X