With new updates to devices often comes a breakage in any existing root method. Such was the case with the Transformer Prime but someone has posted what looks to be a pretty safe method after a rocky start. You might want to read through the full thread (7 pages as of the time of this writing) to make sure you’re in-the-know about any hiccups that may impede your progress. You can find full download links and instructions at the link ahead. [XDA, Thanks Jeff!]
- ASUS said to be working up Android 4.2 update
- Transformer Prime Jelly Bean update now avail
- ASUS Transformer Prime gets port of Open WebO
- Jelly Bean now arriving for ASUS Transformer
- Check out the ASUS Transformer Prime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Asus Transformer Prime