A couple of interesting tidbits have come out of the Droid-Life camp. Firstly, we may have our first glimpse at pricing for the Motorola XOOM 2 in a MAP list leaked to them. These are said to be on-contract pricing and they breakdown as follows:
8″ 16GB- $430
8″ 32GB – $530
10″ 16GB – $530
10″ 32GB – $630
10″ 64GB – $730
These prices seem very reasonable and we imagine the WiFi versions sure to launch afterward will be a bit cheaper, bringing it more in line with their competitors’ options. We still don’t have a solid date to look forward to but we’re starting to get used to that around here.
Droid-Life also has evidence that Verizon certainly did plan to release the Galaxy Nexus on 11/28 but couldn’t as they couldn’t ship product that week.
Of course, all of this is about as credible as a ham sandwich that has this information written in mustard considering these look like VERY plain documents, but we’ll roll with anything we can get.
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.