We’ve pretty much suspected this for awhile now but Business Insider is the first to receive confirmation from Verizon that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus launch has indeed been “pushed back” to December. How can something be pushed back when a date was never given? Well… I guess, it can’t.
Either way, that December 9th launch date is sounding more and more plausible. Seems Verizon has been putting this device through its paces with rigorous testing on their network and as long as this device is released before Christmas, I’d be happy. How ’bout you guys? Is Verizon really taking “too long” or will you be happy as long as it’s tested and released before year’s end?
[Via Business Insider]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus