The Android 2.3 update is set to roll out to myTouch 4G users within the next few weeks (some are receiving it now), but those folks aren’t the only people getting a Gingerbread treat from HTC. And when I say Gingerbread treat, I mean an actual gingerbread treat — gingerbread cookies shaped as everyone’s favorite Android mascot and done up in green and white icing. I reckon they won’t last long in T-Mobile’s stores. They’re likely to be gobbled up by Android and non-Android fans alike, but what I could really use on a sweltering day like this is a nice, cold ice cream sandwich…
- To all those who have been ribbing me for sti
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- Deal: T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Free Through Thursd
- T-Mobile G2 and MyTouch 4G In-Store Gingerbre
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile MyTouch 4G