The folks at T-Mobile have sent a Gingerbread update for the MyTouch 4G slide out to a group of “pilot” users today, meaning it’s officially here… sort of. This group of users is very small and a broader rollout won’t begin right away as T-Mobile expects to roll it out to others “in the coming weeks”. What’s more is that they stated rollouts will continue gradually “through the end of the year”. That wouldn’t be a problem if it were December or even November, but it’s not – it’s July. Sounds like some of you have a bit longer to wait, and some of you might even have new phones by the time Gingerbread is delivered. [T-Mobile via TalkAndroid]
- To all those who have been ribbing me for sti
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- Deal: T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Free Through Thursd
- T-Mobile G2 and MyTouch 4G In-Store Gingerbre
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile MyTouch 4G