Samsung’s hinted at this before and it’s finally here – variants of the Galaxy S II. The Samsung Galaxy Z was spotted on “Tre” (3 in Sweden). It’s being described as a little brother of the Galaxy S II, a device that’s supposed to be affordable yet still packs quite a punch. It’s said to have a 4.2 inch display, a 1GHz dual-core processor (probably NVIDIA Tegra 2 as we’ve heard before), a Super Clear LCD and Android 2.3. It’ll be available for 3,995 Swedish kronor, which translates to about $630 stateside. Doesn’t look affordable when you look at it that way, but pricing is always relative to region, of course. [Samsung Hub]
- Samsung’s Dual-core Galaxy R Making Its
- Nexus 6 has a hidden RGB LED light
- 1TB of free Drive storage for new Chromebooks
- AT&T returns Nexus 6 stock over software bug
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Z