When I first saw reviewers prying the battery door off of the Samsung Galaxy S II, I cringed – that thing looked about as weak as a piece of toast. I thought someone, sooner or later, would snap that thing in half without even trying. Fortunately, I was wrong. The battery door’s cover is made of flexible material that looks like it won’t break after repeated battery door pulls, and you shouldn’t need to take the door off all that much anyway. Video’s above for a quick demonstration. [Thanks Hollow!]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2