When Motorola issued the 4.1.83 update for the Atrix 4G on AT&T, the devices ability to properly communicate with the mobile apps and websites of several financial services broke. Never fear, Moto is pushing forth a small update to remedy the problem as we speak. You’ll need to grab the Atrix Certificate Updater from the Android Market and follow the simple instructions to get everything in working order. Remember, you’ll need to be on the latest version of the Atrix software for the update to stick.
- How Android beat iOS to fingerprint unlock, a
- Apple copies Android, fails to set the bar wi
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Motorola Atrix 4G software update inbound, co
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G