Verizon’s going to have their hands full on May 26th if a few rumors pan out, the newest of which places the LG Revolution’s launch on that date. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play was just officially announced for release on that Thursday, and you may recall that the Motorola DROID X2 is also rumored to be touching down on the same date. The Revolution and Droid X2 were originally said to be launching side-by-side on May 12th along with the WP7 HTC Trophy. A delay in the release of the Droid Charge may or may not have been the reason behind that date passing without the release of any of the aforementioned handsets.
Best Buy’s inventory listing is showing an in-stock date of May 25th for the Revolution, which would translate perfectly to a 26th release. With the Xperia Play getting its announcement, we’d expect any other handsets coming that day to follow suit with their own press release over the next couple of days.
- Bug-fixing OTA update heading to the LG Revol
- Verizon adding “remote diagnostic tool” t
- Rumor: DROID 3, LG Revolution Hit End of Life
- Verizon’s Black Friday Deals Revealed
- Check out the LG Revolution forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Revolution