It’s that time again! Another round of possible, maybe, rumored launch dates for some of the biggest in Android. This time, thanks to a tipster over at Droid-Life, we found some interesting news if it turns out to be correct. Apparently, Verizon may be planning for a May 12th blitz of devices ranging from the dual-core Droid X2, the 4G LTE enabled LG Revolution and even a WP7 powered, HTC Trophy thrown in for good measure. Also, rumored is a May 26th launch date for Sony’s Xperia Play hybrid gaming phone which will definitely have some people excited.
The month of May could turn out to be huge for Verizon. With a plethora of Android handsets covering every price point and customer need, Verizon just might become the official “Android destination” this summer for those looking for the biggest selection in Android smartphones. Now where’s that Bionic?
- Dead Trigger to get a huge new update soon [V
- [Update: Xperia only] Lara Croft and the Guar
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is NOT getting an A
- Bug-fixing OTA update heading to the LG Revol
- Check out the LG Revolution forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.