We simply can’t escape the amount of information coming from a set of HTC system leaks today. We are now learning more information about the HTC Puccini, one of the upcoming Honeycomb slates HTC plans to launch after their first tablet, the Flyer. From information pulled from build file, the Puccini will get a 800×1280 display most likely sized at 10.1-inches, an MSM8660 dual-core chip, and AT&T LTE support.
That last part might clue us off to when we could see this next-gen tablet from HTC. AT&T is rumored to be firing up their LTE network by midsummer, so a device compatible with the new network wouldn’t be expected until late summer or early fall at the earliest. That should leave plenty of time for HTC to polish up their new Honeycomb Sense UI for release.
- HTC Puccini LTE Headed to Canada Courtesy of
- Official: HTC Jetstream (Puccini) With HSPA+
- HTC: “Join Us to See What’s Next&
- HTC Puccini Looking At A September/October La
- Check out the HTC Puccini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Puccini