Motorola’s made available their Camera Connection Kit for the XOOM. It’s nothing but a short cable that’ll let you transfer your camera’s content over to the internal storage inside your tablet. I’m not sure if I’d spend $20 on this thing considering how easy it is to transfer images to the XOOM, but it may be convenient for some of you. This one’s only available through Verizon customer service, though, so give them a call and let them know that you want whatever is tied to the following SKU – MOTMZ600ADPKIT. [Thanks Jeffery!]
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM