Earlier today we learned Sprint would be hosting a press event tomorrow focusing on green in the wireless industry tomorrw, April 15th. The plan is to unveil the eco-friendly Samsung Replenish at that event. Just a day shy of the official announcement, the first press shots of the phone have come online via Samsung, accompanied with the following description:
“The Replenish™ uses recycled and recyclable plastics plus environmentally friendly packaging. You can feel good about Mother Earth, and still text your mom with the full QWERTY keyboard. The large 2.8” QVGA (Quarter View Graphics Array) touchscreen offers every color found in nature.”
The phone for earth-lovers looks a lot like a feature phone/smartphone hybrid, and should go on sale soon (just in time for Earth Day), though the image suggests a raspberry pink rendition won’t launch until June. Expect it to be economically priced, as well.
- Samsung Replenish Comes to Boost Mobile Janua
- Samsung Replenish Now Receiving Android 2.3 G
- LG Marquee and Samsung Replenish Leaked For B
- Samsung Replenish Gets Raspberry Pink Flavor
- Check out the Samsung Replenish forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Replenish