We’ve seen this thing hit the FCC before, but now they’ve updated the HTC Merge’s listing with a user manual for the device. There won’t be many surprises to be found here unless you thought this thing was going to launch with 4G radios. Many believed that to be the case after its initial reported delay, but we had nothing to go on but unconfirmed rumors. Dive into the manual over at the FCC’s website if you’re interested. [Droid-Life]
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the HTC Merge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Merge