We’ve been looking for a date to tie to the HTC Thunderbolt – one of Verizon’s new 4G smartphones – and we’ve gathered enough evidence from several unrelated sources – a couple of which I trust – to suggest it’ll be launched February 14th, the same day Mobile World Congress officially kicks off. Considering marketing materials for the Motorola XOOM tablet were sent to Verizon’s authorized external agents at the same time, we might have just uncovered the release date for that as well. We’re still digging for concrete confirmation.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt