Over the weekend we were tipped off to an FCC filing for a certain Motorola device with the model number T225. From the looks of the label placement and outline of the device we are guessing it corresponds to some sort of tablet, but unfortunately this isn’t one of the more fruitful FCC filings we have ever seen. The obvious guess is the Motorola XOOM, but a quick search of the model number returns little in terms of results. The T225 might suggest the device indeed uses a Tegra 2 processor inside. At the very least the ‘T’ probably has something to do with tablet.
With nothing much left to go on we can only speculate. Look like the Motorola XOOM to you? A second, unannounced tablet perhaps? It might even be just another Android phone (that we may or may not have seen yet). Whatever it is it received its approval at the end of December.
[via FCC, thanks Alex!]
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM