We’ve seen this thing launched in Germany already, but T-Mobile was hush on a date and price for themselves, up to this point. They’ve officially “tweeted” that the Motorola DEFY will be launching November 3rd for $99.99 after a two-year agreement. This phone “defies life” as it can seemingly take any and everything you could possibly dish out. (We’re not saying to go and rent a steamroller to see if it’ll hold up. Just don’t expect it to give up quickly in every day situations.)
We got some nice hands-on time with the defy at CTIA a couple of weeks ago. Be sure to check out our look at the device here. How many of you are looking to pick this up? We’re sure more than just a handful of people have left their cellphones in their jean pockets without realizing it before chucking them into the laundry.
- Motorola Defy+ Makes and Appearance on O2 Ger
- Beefed Up Motorola Defy Could Find its Way to
- Motorola Defy Getting 2.2 Froyo Rolls Out Soo
- Deal Alert: Motorola Defy Free Today via T-Mo
- Check out the Motorola DEFY forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Defy