Have you heard about Phandroid LIVE in Baltimore? If not you should check out the details cause it’s going to be awesome. We’re going to be giving away a bunch of Phandroid gear amongst other things, but we realized- “hey, what the heck, why don’t we have Phandroid T-SHIRTS?”
Now we’re giving YOU the chance to “Design The Phandroid T-Shirt” and win $200 bucks in cold hard (PayPal) cash. Oh… and everyone attending Phandroid LIVE in Baltimore will get a voucher for a FREE T sent to their doorstep!
Ready for the dealio (aka rules)?
- $200 USD (Must be accepted via PayPal)
- 2 Phandroid T-Shirts sent to you (anywhere in the world I can physically ship it)
- Bragging rights (YOUR design on awesome Android apparel)
How To Enter:
- Use the Phandroid Logo (download here) to create a design for the first ever Phandroid T-Shirts
- Use the logo but be creative… we don’t just want a shirt with a logo!
- To enter, send your entry as a low resolution JPG under 3MB to events (at) phandroid (dot) com
- If your jpg is selected as a finalist, be prepared to send a high quality .EPS or .PSD of the file saved in 300dpi (required to win)
- Provide details if you think it will help your cause (placement of image on shirt, color of shirt, etc…)
- All entries MUST be received by September 19th, 2010 at 11:59 EDT
- There is No Limit to the number of entries one person can submit
- Master P is only allowed one submission (see above)
Winning , Selection & Announcement
- Finalists will be announced at 6pm EDT on Tuesday, September 21st on Phandroid.com
- Readers will have 3 hours, until 9pm EDT, to vote online for the winner
- Phandroid LIVE attendees will have until 9pm EDT to vote manually (write-in) their vote
- Online votes and Event votes will be added together and the finalist with the most votes will be named the winner
- Winner will be announced on September 22nd at Phandroid.com
Additional Rules & Details
- All submissions become the property of Phandroid.com
- Winner must have a PayPal account to accept payment
- T-Shirts will be sent to winner and Phandroid LIVE attendees at an unidentified future date
- Qualifying entries may not use any trademarked or copyrighted material(s)
- Phandroid.com has the right to adjust these rules at their sole discretion to improve the contest
And there you have it folks- we think this will be a pretty awesome contest. Do your best to create something sick that Phandroids will want to sport around town! Good luck!