A few weeks back a tipster sent us images of a new HTC device showing up in Verizon’s inventory. While we are still quite clueless as to what the device might end up being, the latest shot of the ADR6325’s product screen now shows a new name for the handset — The HTC Merge. And if the ‘ADR’ prefix wasn’t enough to convince you it will be an Android phone, well the description clears up that matter as well. So what could this entry be in reference to? Will we be seeing a new HTC handset on Verizon in the near future? Enter your guess in the comments below.
[thank to Egg_head for sending this in!]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Merge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Merge