Well here’s more reassuring news for those of you skeptical that HTC’s not ready to deliver FroYo within the coming weeks. Listings for the three Android devices HTC’s delivering to China pretty soon – the HTC Wildfire, HTC Desire, and the HTC Tianyi – all say they’ll be coming preloaded with Android 2.2. To be sure that this wasn’t just a mistake, Engadget confirmed the details to be true with their insider and says that other devices will be “very soon” to follow.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Wildfire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire, HTC Tianyi, htc wildfire