Actually he didn’t say “my bad” but that’s the sort of stuff I wish CEOs would say more often when accounting for oil spills, financial crisis, and leaked cell phone pics. And for whatever reason Jack Wong, CEO of Meizu, got so giddy he went and threw some blurry shots of his little baby the Meizu M9 on the M8 forums. He then quickly deleted the images and all related posts, saying “sorry, my fault. i am just too excited and wanna share with your guys.” Well I guess that is a loose translation of “my bad” afterall.
And he would have got away with it too! If it wasn’t for the pesky internet and a little thing called “Save Image As…” The Meizu M9 is looking to be a very impressive Android handset, though it most likely won’t make its way to the US anytime soon. Lame. Enjoy this other pic for the time being.
- ICS Public Beta for the MEIZU MX or M9 now li
- China’s Meizu M9 Receives Speedy Ginger
- Meizu Wants in on the US Market with Plans to
- Meizu M9 ROM Ported to HTC EVO 4G
- Check out the Meizu M9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Meizu M9