If the holiday season wasn’t enough to cheer you up, Verizon customers are going to have numerous reasons to be joyous. First there is the Motorola Droid (Sholes/Tao) which will be announced this upcoming week. Then there is the Verizon version of the HTC Hero, rumored to be called the HTC Droid Eris (Codename HTC Desire) which will launch early November as well. And now what do we have here but none other than the HTC Passion:
We showed you this picture before when it was first leaked but no details came with the images. If the new rumors are true, what you’re seeing above is the CDMA HTC Dragon aka HTC Passion which will head to Verizon Wireless – guess when? This holiday season.
This bad boy is supposedly the Android version of the HTC Touch HD2, has a 1GHz snapdragon processor, Android 2.0 and a BIG ol’ screen. So you’ll have two huge handsets with the Droid/Passion, one with a hardware keyboard and one without, and then the Droid Eris which will attract the more moderately sized phone yearners.
The more these Verizon Android rumors persist, the more pleasantly surprised I am that they are making SUCH a big push. Even ONE Android phone for the holidays would have been fantastic. This? I’m about to have a Droidgasm.
- A trio of Dragons make their way to China, co
- HTC Dragon, A6388, Huashan, Tianshan Headed T
- HTC Passion/Dragon Launching Mid-December?
- Another HTC Android Captured On Cam
- Check out the HTC Passion forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Dragon forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.