When Eric Schmidt held up the Verizon HTC Hero at this morning’s big VZW/GOOG press conference we were unable to determine exactly what phone Lowell McAdam was holding. Not any more – it is definitely the Motorola Sholes/Tao/Droid:
If you couldn’t tell, the picture was taken by the Associated Press and was sent in by our tipster (Thanks DigitalBusker)! Shall we get a super zoom on the Sholes just for fun?
The world is about to be MOTO PWND by a Big Red Machine. The CLIQ is cool and all, and don’t get me wrong I love the HTC Hero and would still PERSONALLY consider the G1 my favorite phone on the market, but the Sholes/Tao/Droid is going to be huge for Motorola, Verizon and Droid-loving customers.
This is the only time I’ve ever felt compelled to say I really want an STD.
UPDATE: And the best picture by far, tipped off by Crypto in the comments:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 cases appear
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Check out the Motorola Sholes forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.