We’ve heard an awful lot about the rumored Dell Android headed to China and the awesomely high-end Motorola Sholes headed for Verizon Wireless… time to hear more. We’ve got specs for each and potentially new names: its the Dell Benzine and Motorola Sholes (not Shules)… at least this is what a BGR Ninja says.
First off… a picture of the purported Dell Benzine:
I’m a little bit confused by the Benzine name since a few days ago the market-ready name for the Chinese Dell device was rumored to be an OPhone branded Dell Mini3i? If we’re finding out the code name after we already have the market-ready name… kind of defeats the purpose, eh? But we can’t complain too much as specs which haven’t yet been mentioned were included in the leak:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE class 12
- Size: 68.6cc
- 103g grams weight
- Dimensions: 58 x 122 x 11.7mm
- Display: 3.5″ nHD 640×360 LCD, 18-bit, 262K colors
- OTA capable
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Google, AIM, Yahoo and MSN IM support
- 3 megapixel auto-focus, flash, 8x digital zoom camera with 30fps video shooting mode, built in photo editor
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard, hardwriting recognition, multi touch UI
- MicroSD slot
And that ninja kicked down the idea that the Motorola we’ve seen is called the Shules and said it is called the Sholes, claiming its a 13.7mm slider. Oh and one last bit of Android rumor to top it all off… it seems today’s Bruce LeeDroid suggested we mark our calendars for late September for the launch of the Motorola Morrison…
Ummm that soon? Are you kidding me? AWESOME! Consider the calendar marked in permanent marker (that way they feel worse for delaying it).
[Thanks StephenSaurusRex... I guess the problem is we only heard it called the Sholes in the first place!]
- T-Mobile Morrison Passes FCC
- Motorola Only Announcing Morrison September 1
- Motorola Android Event: September 10th In San
- CDMA Motorola Morrison Passes FCC, Verizon Bo
- Check out the Motorola Morrison forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Dell Benzine, Motorola Morrison