The OnePlus 11 has officially made its global debut! With the launch, Oneplus is highlighting its 3rd-gen Hasselblad camera system which includes a new 50MP primary camera, 48MP ultrawide and 32MP 2x portrait camera on the back of the phone.
For a $700 smartphone, the OnePlus 11 should take some great photos, but how does it compare when matched up against the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra? Well, we’ve put together a camera comparison between the two phones to show off their capabilities in different lighting conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra does have the upper hand when it comes to the sheet number of cameras and its zoom capabilities, but can the OnePlus 11 hold its own with its new main sensor? Take a look at the photos and video samples below and let us know which device you think comes out on top.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra versys OnePlus 11 camera specs
Galaxy S23 Ultra
- 200 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (main), 1/1.3″, 0.6µm, multi-directional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 10 MP, f/4.9, 230mm (10x periscope telephoto), 1/3.52″, 1.12µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 10x optical zoom
- 10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (3x telephoto), 1/3.52″, 1.12µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Super Steady video
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (selfie), Dual Pixel PDAF
- Video: 4k/60 (all), 8k/30 (main)
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS
- 32 MP, f/2.0, 48mm (telephoto), 1/2.74″, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 48 MP, f/2.2, 115˚, (ultrawide), 1/2.0″, AF
- 16 MP, f/2.5, 25mm (wide), 1.0µm
- Video: 4k/60 (main, ultrawide), 1080p/30 (selfie), 8k/30 (main)