Emojis have been around for a while now and are a good way of visually expressing yourself in your text messages. But apps such as WhatsApp have introduced support for stickers in the past few years, which are essentially larger and more colorful alternatives to emojis that let users go beyond what emojis have to offer.
The best part is that unlike emojis that are system-based, WhatsApp stickers can be created by third-parties (or even yourself), meaning that you’ll always be able to find something new, fun, and exciting to use. If you’re new to the world of WhatsApp stickers, then here’s how you can download and install them.
Download and install WhatsApp stickers
- Launch WhatsApp
- Open an individual or group chat
- In the box where you would write a message, there should be a small sticker icon in it. Tap on it
- Tap the + icon located towards the right side of the screen and this will bring up the sticker store
- Scroll through the options to look for the sticker you want and tap the + icon to add it to your collection
- Once the sticker pack has been added to your collection, you’ll be able to send it anytime you’re chatting with someone
- Alternatively, at the bottom of the sticker store there is a button that lets you find sticker apps, tap on it if you want to view other third-party options