Just last night Samsung announced that its next Galaxy Unpacked event is being held on August 11th. The company has opened a reservation program promising an extra $100 trade-in credit along with reduced Samsung Care+ pricing. Plus, Samsung is making it possible for U.S. customers to trade in two devices, instead of just one.
And if you’re someone who has a couple of extra phones laying around, you’re definitely going to want to take advantage. It seems that the UK pricing of the entire lineup expected to be unveiled at Galaxy Unpacked has been leaked (via Android Authority / Reddit). Here’s how everything could shake out (all prices are not including VAT):
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (256GB / 512GB) – €1673.21 (~$1973.95) / €1777.47 (~$2096.95)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 (128GB / 256GB) – €975.04 (~$1150.29) / €1025.95 (~$1210.35)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm (Wi-Fi / LTE) – €358.82 (~$423.31) / €399.24 (~$471)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm (Wi-Fi / LTE) – €379.02 (~$447.15) / €419.46 (~$494.85)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 40mm (Wi-Fi / LTE) – €256.46 (~$302.56) / €298.17 (~$351.76)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 44mm (Wi-Fi / LTE) – €277.97 (~$327.93) / €318.38 (~$375.61)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 – €149.64 (~$176.54)
All things considered, it would appear as though those rumors regarding a price drop for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 won’t be coming true. Of course, these prices could just be placeholders, as retailers gear up for the first major device launch in a little while.
It’s also important to remember that just because pricing in the UK may be one thing, that doesn’t necessarily mean it will be a 1-to-1 conversion here in the U.S. It wouldn’t come as a surprise if the Z Fold 3 starts at around $1500 here in the States, while other areas see higher prices.
Some other tidbits of information were also revealed, as we’re getting some new colors with the Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3. The Z Fold 3 will arrive in three colors; black, green, and silver. Meanwhile, the Z Flip 3 will come in quite a wide array, as the listing includes black, white, “cream”, green, gray, lavender, pink, and blue.
It would come as a bit of a surprise if the Z Flip 3 was actually released with a total of eight different color options. That’s something that has been reserved for something like the Galaxy S20 FE, so maybe there are some mixed wires there.