Don’t look now, but Google Pixel and Pixel XL orders are starting to make their way out of Google’s warehouses. Folks may start to see devices as soon as tomorrow — which was the date Google originally promised — if they chose overnight shipping times (and if their orders were put in before the shipping estimates were extended).
This only applies to the Google Store, but there’s no reason to believe Verizon and Best Buy are off-schedule. Verizon typically gets new devices into customers’ hands on the dates promised. Typically.
No matter who you ordered from or which model you chose, be sure to keep an eye out on your inbox for shipping notifications and tracking numbers.While you wait, be sure to hit the links up below to get a head start on mastering your Pixel or Pixel XL once you have them!
- 15 First things every Google Pixel owner should do
- Google Pixel Hands-on and First Impressions
- 40+ Google Pixel Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel vs iPhone 7 Camera Comparison
- Google Pixel’s Battery Life
- Google Pixel Review Roundup
- How to setup Google Assistant on the Google Pixel
- Best Google Pixel and Pixel XL cases
- Best Google Pixel and Pixel XL accessories