Uh oh! HTC launches a new service in April that will allow users of the HTC One M9 to get a free replacement if they break their phone. T-Mobile launches a really cheesy Facebook app for bashing your carrier. Not to be outdone by Apple, Google releases an overpriced laptop. Kevin rants about calling gadgets “sexy.” All of that and more in this episode. Thanks for watching!
- T-Mobile #DitchandSwitch
- Chromebook Pixel (2015)
- Apple trade-in program
- YouTube can play 360-degree videos
- Lenovo is making a Windows Phone
- Blackberry announced a tablet because why not
- Kevin: Facebook adding money transfer to Messenger / Six Appeal
- Joe: Verizon logo easily rubs off Nexus 6 / Google clamping down Play Store approval process
- Chris: Nintendo mobile games flipflop / HTC One M9 overheating issues aren’t a real issue
- Joe Fedewa (@tallshmo)
- Chris Chavez (@gamercore)
- Kevin Krause (@youdontknowkev)
Hear us on Stitcher Radio
Subscribe on iTunes
Add RSS feed
I can’t hear Kevin :/
FYI: All insurance types have deductibles. You guys complaining about paying a deductible and premium are not that ignorant. Do better. It’s amazing how many people think that your 7 dollars per month gets you a replacement without a deductible. Oh, and Chris…you could hit your mute button when you need to clear your throat. Just sayin.
Thank you for highlighting how crappy Chrome is. It’s the biggest memory hog.