Vizio today introduced a range of new soundbars. They start at $179 and extend all the way to a big $499 package. All the speakers in the set include Google Cast functionality, so beaming music to them from your smartphones or tablets is no chore.
Here’s the full list of what’s available:
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 38″ 3.0 Sound Bar (SB3830-D0) MSRP $179.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 38″ 2.1 Sound Bar System (SB3821-D6) MSRP $219.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 38″ 3.1 Sound Bar System (SB3831-D0) MSRP $269.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 38″ 5.1 Sound Bar System (SB3851-D0) MSRP $299.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 40″ 3.1 Slim Sound Bar System (SB4031-D5) MSRP $379.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 40″ 5.1 Slim Sound Bar System (SB4051-D5) MSRP $429.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 45″ 3.1 Sound Bar System (SB4531-D5) MSRP $449.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 44″ 5.1 Sound Bar System (SB4451-C0) MSRP $499.99
- VIZIO SmartCast™ 45″ 5.1 Slim Sound Bar System (SB4551-D5) MSRP $499.99
As you can see, there are many options to fill every need you have. Vizio has proven to be a solid player in the audio realms, and they do well enough to explain that. But what we’re most excited for is Google Cast functionality:
With Google Cast built into every VIZIO SmartCast sound bar, consumers can easily stream millions of songs from music apps they already know and love, and then just tap the Cast button to stream music directly over WiFi to any VIZIO SmartCast device on their home WiFi network, from anywhere in the home. And with WiFi streaming, users can still multi-task on the their mobile device without interrupting their entertainment. Bluetooth is also integrated into all VIZIO audio products, offering streaming as an alternative option.
You can order them from Vizio’s website starting today, so be sure to grab one if you’re looking to improve your home entertainment setup.