Wondering where you’ll be able to buy both the newly-announced Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge when they launch? The former is unpredictably going to be on nearly every major carrier you can think of world wide. Expect T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T and Sprint + US Cellular to carrier the device here in the United States, which is pretty much all of the national carriers at your disposal.
The Note Edge is a bit of a different story. While it will be available on all four major United States carriers, Samsung made it a point to mention that this device would only be launching in “select” markets. They also noted that this is a “limited release” in their press event, so you can expect to see it available for less carriers and regions than the Note 4 is slated for.
Unfortunately the “when” and “how much” are still unknown at this point, but we’re sure carriers and retailers will be announcing their pricing and availability details as we inch closer to launch. Be sure to stay tuned for Phandroid for more!
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.