What good is a 16 megapixel ISOCELL camera sensor if you can’t share the results of its might? That’s why folks have filed into the Samsung Galaxy S5 section at AndroidForums.com to share off all the great shots they’ve been taking with the device’s camera.
The thread is chock full of users posting all the samples you can handle. Whether you’re still on the fence about a purchase decision or just want to take it all in, you should head over there right now (make an account if you haven’t already) and check it out. (And post some shots of your own if you have them!)
Want even more? How about this awesome head-to-head showdown forum member mach1man did, pitting the Galaxy S5′s camera against the HTC One M8.
You may think he’s doing this for the sole purpose of showing off his awesome jeep, but the further you go the more interesting things get (including low light shots inside, full high-noon sun shots, overcast shots, and more). Head over there, view all the shots and let us know who you think takes the camera crown.
That’s not all that’s going on, though. Check out some of these other awesome threads bulging with friendly discussion:
- Why’d you go with the Galaxy S5 over the HTC One M8?
- From the S3 to the S5 — a few complaints
- Are you happy with the Samsung Galaxy S5?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases and Accessories
- Samsung Galaxy S5 battery concerns
We’ve merely scratched the surface of everything that’s over there, so don’t waste any time in checking all of it out. AndroidForums.com’s Galaxy S5 section is the place to be if you have a question about the phone, have some awesome news to share, or just want to kick back and chit chat with fellow enthusiasts who own the device. Do yourself a favor and make sure you’re part of the conversation.
- Galaxy S5 Ice Bucket challenge
- Samsung introduces a single micro USB cable t
- HTC One M8 receives Android 4.4.3 on T-Mobile
- HTC One M8 PHUNK edition revealed
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.