The Samsung Galaxy S5 launch is barreling toward us (going down on most major carriers this Friday, in case you don’t know), and Samsung’s looking to ramp up the advertising to get people excited. Their latest ad has hit YouTube, with the South Korean company touting “meaningful innovation” in their latest flagship.
Whether or not you believe anything they’ve done is “meaningful” is up to you to decide, but we imagine those who aren’t expecting a rocket-sized list of improvements on a tight yearly release schedule are perfectly fine with the device.
Be sure to watch the ad above if you’ve got half a minute to spare today. Once you’ve wrapped up, why not drop a poll below and head to the comments letting us know if you think the Samsung Galaxy S5 is truly innovative.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop running on the Samsung Galaxy S5 [VIDEO]
- Virginia police can order you unlock a phone with your fingerprint
- Galaxy S5 Lollipop in December?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus w/Snapdragon 805 headed to Netherlands
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S5