Are you a glutton for punishment? Are you a sick human being who enjoys watching innocent electronics being tortured? Well the video sitting right above is just for you. TechSmartt has taken the all new HTC One M8 and put it through their knife and hammer test, giving us a good idea of the device’s durability.
Test items range from a set of keys scraping across the front and rear, to a hammer being driven deep into its sternum. It was nothing short of cringe-worthy.
So How does it hold up? Well, let’s just say as long as you have a light case to protect its backside, the phone should hold up just fine in day-to-day use. Just don’t be too careless with it — this thing isn’t easy to repair.
- Moto X (2014), HTC One M8 bend test [VIDEO]
- HTC creating camera accessory?
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M8 receiving Android 4.4.3 on Wednesday 9/10
- Check out the HTC One M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One M8