The gang is back together again as Edgar returns from his trip to court. Why was he at court? Tune in to find out! We also discuss the latest iPhone 6 rumors, Nintendo and their dinosaur approach to mobile gaming, Samsung’s new Windows Phone-like UI, and so much more! Find all the news and follow us below.
- Edgar back from the trial
- iOS 7.1 beta 4
- iPhone 6 rumors – 4.8 inch or 4.5 and 5-inch?
- Should Nintendo release mobile games?
- Samsung/Apple patent trial already off to a bad start for Samsung
- Moto gives us all kinds of wood for $25 / $50 smartphone from moto?
- Nokia event, probably Normandy
- Samsung new UI leaks (looks like Windows Phone)
- Homeland Security Google Glass fiasco
- T-Mobile Mobile Money
- Verizon edge upgrade now 30 days, AT&T Next now 6 months
Wins and Fails of the Week
- Edgar: LG G3 to be released in May? / Samsung blocking features for 3rd party accessories
- Kevin: Swiftkey Note leak / Snapchat authentication feature already cracked
- Joe: Richard Sherman / “Windows 8 Phone”
- Chris: Dropbox porn story / One Plus (launching Q2 of this year, with custom CyanogenMod build)
- Joe Fedewa (@jayzeroeee) - WinSource.com
- Chris Chavez (@GamerCore) - Phandroid.com
- Kevin Krause (@youdontknowkev) - iSource.com
- Edgar Cervantes (@Tech_Sasquatch) - Phandroid.com