If you were to take sum up the sentiments of folks across the internet following the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4, the consensus would be that individuals far and wide are enamored with the handset. That’s what the findings of We Are Social suggest, anyway. Trawling the depths of social media, the blogosphere, and forums, the group found that only 11 percent registered as complaints, according to The Daily Mail.
Compare that to the iPhone 5, which actually ranked as the “most hated” handset on the market. 20 percent of posts about the phone were complaints. That goes for 18 percent of posts pertaining to the BlackBerry Z10 and 15 percent of those for the Nokia Lumia 920.
We’d say the study is far from conclusive, but it provides a glimpse into popular reaction to the launch of four major smartphones for four major platforms. But the internet has spoken. They love the Galaxy S4.
[via The Daily Mail]
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4