We’ve heard rumors that HTC could be working on a red version of the HTC One after the device was “leaked” in a poor shop job, later appearing on a UK retailer’s website. HTC was quick to deny these rumors, and that was the last we heard of the device. Today, the boys at Pocket-Lint have it on good authority that not only is the red HTC One real and launching within the next few months, but that a new blue version will also be releasing alongside it.
These red and blue versions of the HTC One will be joined by the currently available silver and black versions. No word on if these will only be available on a specific carrier or region, but we’ll keep you posted (and our fingers crossed they’re widely available).
[Image via HTCSource]
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One