A new report from Bloomberg covering the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 might offer us confirmation of the device’s smaller sibling. Casually slipped into the article is mention that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini “will go on sale soon after” the launch of the GS4 in late April.
The GS4 mini leaked last week sporting a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display with qHD resolution, 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, and Android 4.2.2. The design of the phone carries closely to the larger Galaxy S4, but the handset looks to be targeted as a lower-cost alternative for those looking for a sized-down handset.
While today’s report can be seen as confirmation, it’s wise to wait for word from Samsung before putting it down as the sure thing. Not that there was ever much doubt about the leaked GS4 mini being the real deal.
- AT&T Galaxy S4 Mini w/ HD Voice now available
- Sprint intros free WiFi calling
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and S4 Mini now availa
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini