Verizon has announced the availability of the LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for March 7th. The tablet will be available in stores and online for $599.99. For that price you get a slate with a 10.1-inch HD display, 1.4GHz quad-core processing, 5MP camera, and Android 4.1. The main difference from the standard Note 10.1, of course, is access to Verizon’s 4G LTE network.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE was first announced at CES back in January. The official statement from Verizon confirms rumors we heard late last week.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1