One of the first of what will likely be many release date rumors for the upcoming HTC One (M7) has surfaced courtesy of information gleaned by HTC Source. According to their report, the One will share a simultaneous launch on Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T on March 22nd.
The phone will come in two color options — black and white/silver — and will be available in both 32GB and 64GB versions. The former will see a standard $199 on contract price point while the latter will sell for $299.
DroidLife speculates that Verizon might not see the HTC One based on buzz they are picking up. The carrier could possibly receive a Droid-labeled variant, but there are no indications of such a phone at this time.
[via HTC Source]
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC M7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.